Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life Is Quotes: About Life And Living Life Quotes


Life Is Quotes, some says a joke, some says a hoax, some says philosophy in philosophy. Often the thought comes in my mind that are we living in any kind of virtuality or it is a virtual reality like the film “Matrix”. All these thoughts erupts whenever I brows the quotes and find that “Life Is Quotes”. The beauty of these eternal joys often keep me awakend and standing.

Life is quotes

Life Is Quotes




Life Is Quotes



These dreamy, deem, vague eye catchy photos sooth my eyes. After long boring days the evening comes, sun get down through the birds’ wing, darkness falls, a nameless bird tweet and all of a sudden I start feeling that “Life Is Just As Beautiful As the Life Quotes".


Life Is Quotes


I have seen, people are living their life in hardship and misery, living in slums, in substandard places in extreme poverty. These people however enjoy the life in their way. Slum living people are hardly have enough resource to protect them from summer heat, chilled winter and from rain, yet they survive and lead a long life. I have tried to find out how they do this, what their philosophy, how they create their own kingdom in their mind? Later found that it is not possible to find out their reality and their life quotes until I do not put my feet into their shoes.



Life Is Quotes

Life Is Quotes

Life Is Quotes

Life Is Quotes


So one fine winter morning I have started my endeavor to find out their quotes of life. I have played with the street boys on the street, have open food by the side of dustbin with them, and have long chit-chat, taken all the opportunity to get to their thoughts! I have found days are exciting but nights are something more than the days. They are not atheist but I have not seen strong belief, though they always quote god in their conversation, take fake and true oath, and yes their own life quotes. Then magically I have found that these people has their own views and ideas about life which drive them to enjoy it fully, and it means life is quotes.


Life Is Quotes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Quotes Photos - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger